Monday, May 18, 2009

I Heart Faces - Week 19 - Blurb Photo Book Contest




This weeks contest sounded like fun. I love this picture of D just sitting there contimplating his thoughts. I really wonder what he was thinking? Love his eyes.

I am submitting this photo into the http://www.iheartfaces.com/ Blurb book photo contest. If chosen, I grant I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.

7 comments:

More Than Words said...

He does have beautiful eyes!! He definitely looks like he's in deep thought about something!

nancy said...

those are great eyes. I love faces... so unique in everyway

Unknown said...

Beautiful shot... such a cute little boy... I love all of the color in the photo. Good luck! : )

Carmen said...

Great picture, he's beautiful...

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Beautiful shot and eyes.

the monkeys' mama said...

oh it is a beautiful shot. well done

tippytoe foxtrot said...

Love it. (Love the name Celeste, too. It's my daughter's middle name, after her great great grandma!)